Domestic Air Conditioning & Ventilation services for Customers throughout Worksop, Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire & Lincolnshire
Domestic Air Conditioning
Not many people are aware of how inexpensive it has become to install and run air conditioning systems within a domestic property. Whether it be for a bedroom to help you sleep at night or a Lounge/ Kitchen area for all year round comfort during the day. We have many options of indoor units with top brands such as Toshiba, Fujitsu and Daikin to suit every location within the home installed and fitted by qualified air conditioning engineers. All our products carry a 5 year minimum manufacturers warranty for your peace of mind.
Benefits of Home Air Conditioning
The benefits of having air conditioning within the home and installed by qualified engineers are:
- Temperature controlled living spaces.
- Comfortable nights sleep leaning you fresh for the next day.
- Silent running indoor units with whisper quite fans.
- Small footprint outdoor units which can be hidden behind fencing.
- Cooling in the summer months.
- Heating in the Winter months without having to turn on you boiler system.
- Low running costs compared to conventional heating systems.
Most installations can have both the indoor and outdoor units on the same external wall so no need for and pipes being visible internally and minimal externally.
The outdoor unit can either be wall mounted or floor mounted depending on access to avoid being seen by neighbouring properties.
Power for the new system can be taken locally off the ring main which is then fused down to suite the load on the system so no need for power cables running from consumer units.
Typical Uses of Domestic Air Conditioning
Typically air conditioning system are installed within bed rooms or first floor home offices but more widely now are common within kitchen diner areas and Lounges providing comfortable day spaces.
Generally maintenance on the systems we installed can be carried out by the end user however we are aware customers prefer a qualified engineer to carry this out therefore we can offer a competitive service agreement with all systems supplied and installed.
Full Details on Service and Maintenance
COVID 19 Update
In regard to the current situation with COVID-19, we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations. Our focus remains on “Business as usual” and providing an uninterrupted service to you, our valued customer, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We understand that concerns about the impact are at the forefront of all our thoughts, so hopefully we can shed some light on our operations.
- We are continuing to provide routine maintenance, emergency breakdown cover and out of hours support, where applicable.
- Our offices are open 8am – 5pm (Mon-Fri) and our out of hours callout is available at all other times.
- We have taken steps to provide all our staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS/government advice.
- We are equipping our premises and mobile staff with hand sanitising products/hygienic wipes etc and undertaking additional cleaning procedures.
- We have split our office members into two teams which will operate with one team working from home, while the other is in the office building. This will minimise our risk and provide continued support for our customers.
- We have also advised any members of staff who show any of the symptoms of the Corona Virus not to come to work, and to stay home.
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families, and business is minimal. If you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Apart from being approved installers of Toshiba, Daikin and Fujitsu Ventec Services Limited are also considered to be a leading installer of VRV / VRF systems including 2 and 3 pipe R410a units
Ventec Services Limited have the facility to produce detailed design drawings utilising AutoCAD, enabling us to forward designs via email.